Friday, March 10, 2006

I'm King Of The World!



Had to capture pics of this guy...

A lot of people on the New Haven line trains put their bags, papers on a seat next to them and hope that they end up with an extra seat to stretch out. Not a lot of people take up four seats... one for their paper, one for their bag, one for their ass and one for their feet. What got me is with our weather, he had to know the bottom of his shoes would leave something less than desirable for the next passenger on the seat. At least he took his paper with him...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the feeling all too well. A few weeks ago, I was taking my usual Sunday evenming train back into the City. When I got on in Bridgeport, the car was crowded, but there was one guy in a 4 seater...his books were next to him, and his suitcase was across from him, with his feet on top of it. I stowed my bagin the overhead rack, and then issued my polite "excuse me" to the guy. He was so put out by the request that he slowly packed up his things and moved to a different car! MNRR insists that the courtesy campaign is still in effect, but the number of people who put their bags and feet on the seat, and talk loudly and incessantly on their cell phones says otherwise.

4:36 PM, April 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home